It is only a month since I started blogging seriously. I got a lot of help by joining Blogging 101 classes. It helped me in shaping my blog to the present form. And now, I am nominated for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Thanks Kritika of Conquer The Now for nominating me.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is given to female bloggers via nominations. It is a peer encouragement Blogger Award just like the Leibster Award. As an added bonus, you get to meet a lot of bloggers. 🙂
There are a few rules to be followed while accepting this nomination:
- Express your gratitude to your fellow blogger who nominated you by linking to her blog.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by your nominator.
- Add the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’ logo/image.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for this award and ask them to answer ten questions.
- Write a post about it all.
Without further ado, let me dive in and answer the ten questions that I was given.
1. What made you start your very own blog?
I was doing the work of freelance content writer since last few years. I had written articles for few websites. This hooked me on, and I decided to start writing a blog of my own.
2. What do you prefer, books or movies?
I love both. When I have more time, I prefer to read a novel. Reading makes me relax. Watching movies with my husband is fun.
3. What motivates you to write routinely on your blog?
When I see someone has viewed what I have written, that too from different corners of the world, sometimes even liking my post, and commenting on it, I feel very excited. This motivates me to write more.
4. Name one song that describes you.
Though I love music, and even sing a little bit, but can’t recollect any song at present that describes me.
5. What is the one habit you would like to develop the most?
I want to learn time management skills for one, and secondly not take everything so seriously.
6. If you are given 36 hours of time, which tourist destination would you like to visit?
I am fascinated by Sikkim on the Himalayas. Would like to visit it before my breathing problem aggravates further.
7. What is your favorite topic to blog about?
I love cooking, and also love to share recipes. Hence we can say food is my favorite topic.
8. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Shahrukh Khan I suppose. If you are talking about all time greats, it will be Mahatma Gandhi. I am inspired by non violence, and his strong character.
9. What is the one thing that you are most proud of?
I am proud of my children. Now they are adolescent, and I adore them immensely.
10. What is the one thing that you wish to create?
A nice oil painting to adorn the wall of my living room.
Now I am nominating these seven vivacious bloggers from the following blogs for this award:
- Sammy Handmade
- Cooking Without Limits
- ice cream magazine
- The Utensil Drawer
- Reviving Charm
- A Little Bit of Nervous Energy
- The Runaway Palate
Here are the questions I would like you to answer:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Facebook or Twitter?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite holiday destination?
- Which is your favorite blog?
- What inspires you?
- What makes you happy?
- If you were to ask for a wish just for yourself, what would it be?
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
- Describe your perfect day.
Feel free to accept or decline this nomination. If you chose to accept, I would love to read your answers!
Once again, a very big thank you to Kritika for the nomination. Keep writing ladies!